The poured in place rubber industry is multi-faceted and can be overwhelming at times. If you are a playground poured rubber installer and you are looking for a one-stop shop-for quality buffings, EPDM and binder (both Aliphatic and Aromatic) in bulk, we can help you. Unlike other suppliers, you will get the hand holding and customer support needed to successfully complete your projects. We provide training for qualified contractors to do poured in repair and top-sealing. We only carry quality binders and dust free rubber granules. Our packaging minimizes waste. Our contractors keep coming back to us because they know they have found in us a life long supply partner that knows this field very well and supports them throughout their project life cycle. We understand the install challenges and the binder requirements for different climates. We also understand that good poured rubber installers warrant their products and has to stand by their work for a long time to come. Contact us today. We’ll be happy to work with you.
10 things to look for in good poured rubber installers
- At least 3 years experience in installing poured in place rubber surfaces.
- Has the required liability, auto and workman’s comp insurance.
- Holds the necessary OSHA safety training.
- Explains the maintenance aspects of poured in place ownership.
- Understands playground codes including GMAX and HIC testing.
- Understands drainage concepts.
- Has a good track record with clients in your area including warranty work.
- Leaves a clean site after the install.
- Secures the site before and during work.
- Understands the “weather” aspect of poured in place rubber installations.
If you are looking to become a dealer for our poured in maintenance products, we are looking for some good, ethical installer in specific territories. We have worked very hard to create quality products that we have tested ourselves over the years. Please call 203-659-0456, email [email protected], or text 203-200-7881 for more information.